|Roll Weight(g/㎡ | oz/sq yd)||390-3750 | 11.5 -110.6|
|Application||1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline lining.|
|2. Thermal insulation for power boilers, gas turbines,|
|thermoelectric, and nuclear power plants.|
|3. The lining of high-temperature and heating equipment in the chemical industry.|
|4. Fireproof and heat insulation of high-rise buildings.|
|5. Heat preservation device for high-end household appliances.|
|6. High-temperature filtration, etc.|
|7. Seam sealing, filling, and heat preservation (kiln cars, pipes, doors, etc.).|
|8. Raw materials for further production.|
Heaterk's aluminum foil fiberglass needle mat is in the E-glass fiber needle felt on the surface (or double-sided) will be aluminum foil, aluminum foil glass cloth, glass fiber cloth, fire aluminum foil, etc.; the use of the complex machine, the use of the environmentally friendly organic compound, Pressure together.
Both enhance the tensile strength of acupuncture felt. In contrast, the protection of the needle felt, the active heat source to reflect, is widely used in home appliances, elevator noise insulation, engine insulation, muffler insulation, and other fields.
Heaterk‘s Aluminum Foil Glass Fiber Needle Mat has sound-absorbing and heat-insulating properties, fire-proof and corrosion-resistant, the highest temperature resistance can reach 800 °C, the conventional temperature resistance is 710 °C, high density, no binder, no carcinogens, high damage resistance, high density, It is resistant to rapid cold and heat and is easy to cut.
Glass fiber needle felt can be used for sound insulation, shock absorption, flame retardancy, etc. Various bag-type dust collectors for flue gas purification and dust recovery in metal, chemical, incineration, and other industries.
1. Used for heat preservation of various heat sources (coal, electricity, oil, gas), his high-temperature equipment, and central air-conditioning pipelines;
2. Used in various heat insulation and fireproof materials;
3. Sealing, sound-absorbing, filtering, and insulating materials used in particular places;
4. Used for heat preservation of various heat transfer and heat storage devices;
5. It is used for sound insulation, heat insulation, and heat resistance of vehicles, ships, and airplanes. There are various bag-type dust collectors for flue gas purification and
6. For the sound insulation of the inner core of the muffler of automobiles and motorcycles and the noise reduction of the engine;
7. Colored steel plates and interlayers of wood-structured houses are insulated from heat and heat;
8. Thermal and chemical pipeline insulation, the thermal insulation effect is better than that of general thermal insulation materials;
9. Heat insulation and heat preservation of electrical wall panels in household industries such as air conditioners, refrigerators, microwave ovens, and dishwashers;
10. Other occasions require heat preservation, heat insulation, fire prevention, sound absorption, and insulation.