|Product Name||Coated Fire Blanket|
|Material||Silicone/acrylic/vermiculite coating+glass fiber fabric/ceramic fiber fabric/silica fabric|
|Color||white, yellow, red, brown, black or customized|
|Thickness||0.3mm - 5 mm|
|Function||Flexible & Soft，Chemical Resistant，Fire Resistant，High Temperature Resistant|
||200 to 4000 gsm|
||550℃ to 1200℃|
|HGB03||Double Side Silicone Coating||ASTM E84 Certificate
UL94 V0 Certificate
|HBB13||Double Side Acrylic Coating|
|HZB13||Double Side Vermiculite Coating|
|HEGB13||No Surface Treatment Silica Fiberglass|
|HGT13||Double Side Silicone Coating + Ceramic Fiber Fabric|
There are many kinds of coatings and materials from Heaterk: high temperature resistant, fire retardant, and flame retardant glass fiber fabrics with a tight structure and high-temperature resistance.
A fire blanket is usually more effective than a fire extinguisher for most people when faced with a fire. Welding blankets deprive small fires of oxygen by suffocating them.
To do this, fire blankets are made of refractory materials such as fiberglass. They are also chemically treated to improve fire resistance.
(1) Coating Options
Heaterk provides fire blankets, including silicone coating, acrylic coating, vermiculite coating, and graphite coating, to adapt to different application scenarios such as high temperature insulation, heat resistant radiation, heat reflection, flame piercing, etc.
(2) Base Fabric Options
Fire blanket base fabrics provided by Heaterk include E-glass alkali-free glass fiber fabric, ceramic fiber fabric, high silica fabric, and Kevlar fabric.
You can choose any coating to combine with the base fabric to obtain a high-performance fire blanket with a maximum temperature resistance of 550°C-1949°C. At the same time, you can specify the product's adhesive, and we can produce it for you.
1. Welding protection: Relying on the excellent flame puncture resistance of the fire blanket, it can be widely used in fields that generate high temperature sparks, such as electric welding and arc welding.
2. Car on fire: By instantly isolating oxygen, the open fire of the vehicle is immediately suffocated to achieve the purpose of rapid fire extinguishing.
3. Personnel escape: Heaterk's fire-proof blanket has a precise weaving process, and there is no discomfort in contact with the human body. When a fire occurs, quickly put on the fire-proof blanket to isolate the high temperature and prevent flame damage in the fire field.
4. Household use: When there is an open fire in cooking, just like putting out a car fire, cover the fire blanket entirely on the surface of the fire, that is, put out the flame.
5. Various other oxidant-free open flames appear.
More High-Quality Products?
Heaterk is an expert in fire protection and insulation; need more quality products? Get in touch with the team at Heaterk now!